I have been talking to a guy, to a gentleman for a while.
Believed it or not, it has already passed more than 5 years, we have talked about a meet sometimes, but we haven't still. At the time I was living in Central America, we were closer, (he lives in North Dakota), and as you know I am currently living in Lima.
Time has passed and today I asked him, what has happened... why some people realized that they met their soulmate after a while and we don't... have we friend zone us, we have become just friends and nothing more?
What has happened? haven't we did a click? had a match? some people even talk about marriage and... I don't know... maybe it is all this special time in my life before my birthday that I have a lot of thoughts tangled in my head.
well, we have decided to talk about it... talk because it is a delicate issue.
I want to find out and spending time with my life partner, but I still don't know who and where is he... is it Daniel? Have I already meet him? where do I have to go? or what do I have to do...? sure I can keep waiting, but... I already want to hold him, hug him, kiss him, and share together.
I will keep in touch with news as soon as we talk.
....
We video chat on Sunday, but we didn't talk about the issue we were worried about. The next day in the morning I found a message saying that he has thought about it, but he won't know if he could ask me to leave my family. I answer him as clear as I am or hope that I always am. I am already prepared for that and as soon as I went out of my mom´s house, he will become my family, so he doesn't have to worried about it. Leaving my country, begin a new family, would be a huge adventure, it will be a new beginning, a new chapter. For me, it would be a whole new world, a new place, a new language that I would use 24/7, a new environment, new people around me...
There is a lot to think and talk about.
He is so sweet, I love to hear him speak, he speaks so peacefully even though he is in the army. Ilove his smile, his laugh, the soft way that he talks to me, how he is so patient to explain, whatever is not clear.
....
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario